20100531

finding the fight

I have asked for a battle, bored with my life, and I find that this dead life is the battle.
I reached out for a tougher conflict and found that these easier, softer fights are the more difficult.
I am straining to see the application of principles from the hard to the easy, in hope that they will be the bridge that I can cross.
Am I a bridge from the contrast to the gray, from the gray to the contrast?
Soak in the hot, and the warm feels cool. Bathe in the frigid, and the cool feels warm. 



Asking for battle was like asking for opportunity to represent His justice, his victory over the enemy, but this petition was made with false expectations for what it would look like when it showed up. A sharply pronounced battle is coming, but on the front lines today, in the face of our own shame, we are embracing His judgment over our lives, turning back the enemy at the gates to His garden.

No comments: