20100531

In Your Eyes

Every revolution of the earth finds it more out of balance as my love for you continues to grow. Waves of passion swell and crash against the former city walls - coming forth not by the call of the moon, but by a source of light holding far greater sway. 
In your eyes I have the hope of a future, the dawn of a bright new day.
In your arms I feel the warmth of a noon day sun.
From your lips flows a peace I've never known, and your heart is a wellspring of joy.
In the presence of your word I begin to know truth.

No hand can mark the page with an image that communicates the joy found only in your smile, or somehow tell the truth of love the way it pours from your eyes, none could deliver peace as does the softness of your touch, or learn to reach and captivate hearts like the sound of your voice alone does mine.


No comments: