20100602

I will turn



your voice, still calls my name, but i'm not ready to confront my shame, and I will run from you
your touch, still lights that flame, but i'm afraid to show you all I am, and I will turn from you again, I will run from you
but when you look at me that way, it changes everything, when you look at me that way
can't you see, i'm livin in peace, i've made a place for every little thing
hey, don't you know i'm not the type for you, I know i'm not the kind that you would choose
so I turn from you again, yeah I run from you
but when you look at me that way, it changes everything, when you look at me that way
when you look at me that way, it changes everything, when you look at me that way
rightful king, righteous judge xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
blessed saviour, holy one i know you, just can't bear to look, on this your prodigal son 
in all his shame, so I turn away, yeah I run from you
but when you look at me that way, it changes everything, when you look at me that way
but when you look at me that way, it changes everything, when you look at me that way
all i've seen, all i've heard about your love, and all it means
all i am and all i've been or will ever be, has changed
so speak and I'll listen, oh bathe me in the fire of your affection
take me up into your arms, i've finally found my home, here in you
cause when you look at me that way, it changes everything

No comments: