20100709

possessed by two

Please forgive me.  I have been possessed by two men.  
One understands; the other is understanding.  
One looks dangerously like the other.  One offers value; the other is an offering.  One teaches; the other leads.
Thank God He leads.  Thank God I'll never survive being Him.  Thank God I can never stand in His place.  
I've tried to be like Him, but I'm finding my place in letting Him be.  
For pointing to myself as one who knows the way, as one who knows Christ, please forgive me.
None know truth, and life, and love, none know Jesus like Jesus; listen to Him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm this is not only encouraging, but it reminds me very much of lamentations 3. Check it. Good stuff

SDG said...

My mother always said she should have named me Jeremiah...