20120218

where have I been? the wilderness, part 1

On July 5, 2011 I began to reside at Beekman House, a group home or therapeutic residence for those suffering from a variety of disabling psychiatric disorders. Having been hospitalized multiple times and treated with many different medications, after months of professional care, my doctors have yet to determine a particular diagnosis. I've endured a great deal of psychological discomfort, the chief of which being times of extreme terror during which I could communicate only desperate pleas, fearing that each breath might be my last, urging the necessity that those listening commit their lives to Christ, as emphatic a presentation of the gospel as I expect any of them may have heard or may yet hear.

"do not rejoice over me my enemies: though I have fallen, I will stand up. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light."

No comments: